Question on consecration

  • Thread starter Thread starter dolly_finn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dolly_finn

Guest
Hello All,
I recently had the privilege of doing a Marian consecration using the book, “Thirty Three Days to Morning Glory”. It has been an amazing experience and I feel very blessed by it. While listening to a CD that I got from Lighthouse Catholic Media called “Angels Explained: What You Should Know About the Nine Choirs” by Dr. Mark Miravalle, it is recommended that one consecrates themselves to the angels.
My question is, is this an either /or situation?
If you made a Marian consecration is it proper to also consecrate yourself to the angels? I have a deep connection with the angels so I would love to do this if it is proper.

Thank you for your help!!!
God Bless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top