Q
queenofpeace
Guest
I WAS IN A DIALOGUE W/ A N-C ON ANOTHER BOARD AND OUR DISCUSSION WENT LIKE THIS:
*N-C: Who appointed the pope?
ME: THE 1ST POPE WAS PETER, APPOINTED BY JESUS (MT 16: 15-19)…& & SO ON & SO FORT…HOW ABOUT YOURS…WHO APPOINTED YOUR HEAD or WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURS!?
N-C: Ephesians 4:11So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. DID YOU SEE ANY POPE OR PRIEST ON A LIST?*
DID I GIVE A RIGHT ANSWER & HOW AM I GOING TO RESPOND?
*N-C: Who appointed the pope?
ME: THE 1ST POPE WAS PETER, APPOINTED BY JESUS (MT 16: 15-19)…& & SO ON & SO FORT…HOW ABOUT YOURS…WHO APPOINTED YOUR HEAD or WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURS!?
N-C: Ephesians 4:11So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. DID YOU SEE ANY POPE OR PRIEST ON A LIST?*
DID I GIVE A RIGHT ANSWER & HOW AM I GOING TO RESPOND?