B
bmaj
Guest
Thank you for that info, BF. I’m very glad that you don’t have this difficulty with your fiance. If I had known years ago that things would be like this with my husband, I never would have married him. The fight against satan in this life can be awfully difficult, but a marriage vow is sacred, so I keep praying and doing all I can to try to help my husband steer clear of this parasite.Unfortunately I think that this type of emailing and the disgusting conversations about sex and women happen at a lot of jobs and among male friends. More so than most women know about it seems.
At least from what my fiance has told me. He currently works in an office dominated by men and he’s been truthful with me telling me that many of the men will actually talk about their sex life and joke about women, even if they are married. I’ve been around the men at various work gatherings like parties and things and I can tell he is telling the truth. It seems that among some men, it’s okay to joke about things like sex and nudity even if it’s about your wife or other women.
He told me it was also very common place amongst his hockey teammates.
Thankfully, I do truly believe him when he says that he does not participate in these things and the guys know not to try and get him to partake in these discussions of sex life (which we as a non-married couple have none of anyways).
I know there are plenty of good Christian and Catholic men, like my fiance, who don’t partake in this type of disgusting talk and things, but it is out there, despite how wrong it is.