G
Gianna_MarieJMJ
Guest
Hello,
I was reading my Bible last night and I noticed this same verse was repeated a couple of times, in the Gospel of Luke, and I was just wondering if it had meant anything (name removed by moderator)articular?
The verses are: Lk 2:19 and Lk 3:51. They use the same words " and his Mother (Mary) kept all these things in her heart."
Like I said, I was wondering if this meant anything, for they were mentioned right after the Visit of the Shephards and the finding of the boy Jesus in the temple. I also found it very interesting when I saw this too.
Thank you!
Gianna_MarieJMJ
I was reading my Bible last night and I noticed this same verse was repeated a couple of times, in the Gospel of Luke, and I was just wondering if it had meant anything (name removed by moderator)articular?
The verses are: Lk 2:19 and Lk 3:51. They use the same words " and his Mother (Mary) kept all these things in her heart."
Like I said, I was wondering if this meant anything, for they were mentioned right after the Visit of the Shephards and the finding of the boy Jesus in the temple. I also found it very interesting when I saw this too.
Thank you!
Gianna_MarieJMJ