J
jtoth
Guest
Hey all,
I had a question regarding the sacraments. I was baptised Roman Catholic and I made my communion in the Roman Catholic Church but then I stopped going unfortunately. Although I ceased church attendance, I have always and still do consider myself a Catholic. However, I never made my confirmation and I kind of regret that now looking back. My question is, is it possible to make my confirmation now at age 18? I feel confident that I want to go back to the Catholic Church and since I already was baptised and made my communion I’m already ahead of the game. If it is possible, how would I go about doing so?
Thanks so much in advanced,
Joe
I had a question regarding the sacraments. I was baptised Roman Catholic and I made my communion in the Roman Catholic Church but then I stopped going unfortunately. Although I ceased church attendance, I have always and still do consider myself a Catholic. However, I never made my confirmation and I kind of regret that now looking back. My question is, is it possible to make my confirmation now at age 18? I feel confident that I want to go back to the Catholic Church and since I already was baptised and made my communion I’m already ahead of the game. If it is possible, how would I go about doing so?
Thanks so much in advanced,
Joe