M
mhuff1
Guest
Just want your two cents…
I find that my list of people to pray for is getting rather long…
I’ve decided to start keeping a notebook of who I pray for.
How do you handle keeping up with all those whose intentions that you pray for?
And what do you do as the list grows and grows?
Do you take people off the list as the intentions are completed?
I sometimes worry that while I’m busy praying for everyone else, and as the list grows, then I’ll end up not having enough time to pray for everyone on the list.
And what about when you go to mass and want to pray for them there? Do you carry a list?
Thanks in advance for your (name removed by moderator)ut!
I find that my list of people to pray for is getting rather long…
I’ve decided to start keeping a notebook of who I pray for.
How do you handle keeping up with all those whose intentions that you pray for?
And what do you do as the list grows and grows?
Do you take people off the list as the intentions are completed?
I sometimes worry that while I’m busy praying for everyone else, and as the list grows, then I’ll end up not having enough time to pray for everyone on the list.
And what about when you go to mass and want to pray for them there? Do you carry a list?
Thanks in advance for your (name removed by moderator)ut!