C
Contra_Mundum_1
Guest
I used to be asked when I would finally get married and have children because the clock was ticking. It was awful. While the question did not hurt like it does when a person can’t conceive, it definitely implied there was something wrong with me. I tried to give polite answers but at one point became sarcastic. I’m not proud of that, but people can be so rude.
Nowdays people don’t ask, but confidently state that I am done since I have 2 children. I laugh and reply that I hope not.
Bottom line: you can’t please people and there will always be something to criticise and question.
Nowdays people don’t ask, but confidently state that I am done since I have 2 children. I laugh and reply that I hope not.
Bottom line: you can’t please people and there will always be something to criticise and question.