Questions on Angels

• Thread starter Thread starter Aureole
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
e-catholic:
The book of Tobit, if you haven’t read it you should, once you start you will not be able to put it down. It is a very riveting story.🙂
Thanks Tracy so much for the info.I will read it . God Bless. 👍

40.png
Aureole:
Thank you very much Teresa9, I’ve already learned so much from those small portions of the book. And may “God Bless you and much love and peace to you and those you love” as well.
Dear friend

You are more than welcome, may the love and kindness of Christ fill your life and flow from you then to all peoples. You know, we are all learning and all of us have something to learn from each other, you see, one day you will advise me also, we are all here to help each other to heaven.

God bless you and much love and peace to you always and to those you love

Teresa

If you can understand him, St Thomas Aquinas was also known as the Angelic doctor. He once gave 30 consecutive sermons about Angels.

Angels are infinite in size, and can instantaneously be anywhere. Yet they can only be in one place at any time, try to figure that one out.

John Russell Jr:
If you can understand him, St Thomas Aquinas was also known as the Angelic doctor. He once gave 30 consecutive sermons about Angels.

Angels are infinite in size, and can instantaneously be anywhere. Yet they can only be in one place at any time, try to figure that one out.
I’m not sure if I can understand St. Thomas Aquinas, and I shall not know until I try to read some of his work.

Ah, that is really mind-boggling! I can’t comprehend how an Angel could be infinite in size, instantaneously be anywhere, and yet only be in one place at a time. I’ll have to strive to get into Heaven so I can ask an Angel how this is possible.

40.png
Aureole:
I’m not sure if I can understand St. Thomas Aquinas, and I shall not know until I try to read some of his work.

Ah, that is really mind-boggling! I can’t comprehend how an Angel could be infinite in size, instantaneously be anywhere, and yet only be in one place at a time. I’ll have to strive to get into Heaven so I can ask an Angel how this is possible.
Let me know, once your there.http://forums.catholic-questions.org/images/icons/icon10.gif

John Russell Jr:
I will, but it may be a short while… Okay more like awhile. I’ve got to first find the books, then buy them, then read them, then get confused, then read them again, then get more confused than the first time, then read them again, and the confusion madness continues, then finally ask someone. As you can probably tell this process takes awhile. Hmm, I could probably get rid of the middle parts, but then I wouldn’t be all enlightened-like after I finally “get it”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back