Questions on Satan and Hell

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flavius_Aetius
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that - the requirement for the shedding of blood?

Is it that we need to give up - permanently - something we value, like livestock in the Old Testament?

I do know that Jesus talked about the seed needs to die before it brings forth fruit, and the grape has to be crushed to make wine.

Something is wrong with the idea that Jesus could have died of old age. He would not have so fully united himself with our suffering had he not gone through what he did (does).

I also found that I can’t forgive without grace, and the words of the mass say ‘for the forgiveness of sins’ - not just ours by Gods, but also enabling our forgiveness of others. Forgiving others is lots harder than repenting myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top