R
rogue13
Guest
Jerry Kelso:
Jerry Kelso:
Jerry Kelso:
Question: Could you be wrong in what you “believe” about the Catholic Church? Yes or no?
Another question for you: Were any of the Apostles infallible in what they taught?
I understand that you answered my question in an indirect way, but basically your answer was, “No,” you do not perfectly understand context when reading Scripture and you do not get every single one of your interpretations of Scripture correct. Given that fact, how is it you have the audacity to pretend to tell anyone, Catholic or not, that they are wrong in what they believe, when your basis for saying so is your own fallible OPINION?Let me know if you understand that.
Jerry Kelso:
Let’s recap:In my opinion, I don’t believe necessarily that anyone may have every jot and tittle right whether the catholic church or me or someone else.
- You admit that your belief regarding infallibility is based on your opinion.
- You believe that no one, including yourself, is infallible.
- Conclusion: You have no way of knowing with any certaintly whether your belief on infallibility is true or not, because it is based on your private, subjective, fallible, non-authoritative OPINION.
Jerry Kelso:
You basically talk in circles here. You can’t say with certainty that no one is infallible - since you “don’t know every single person in the world” - yet you “believe” you know what the Catholic Church teaches that “may” not be right.At the time I can’t say a thus saith the lord on it according to every single person because I don’t know every single person in the world. I believe I know what the catholic church believes that may not be right.
Question: Could you be wrong in what you “believe” about the Catholic Church? Yes or no?
Another question for you: Were any of the Apostles infallible in what they taught?