C
CapaxDei
Guest
The concepts “Michelle Malkin” and “creative thinking” are incompatible.Me neither. Perhaps Michelle Malkin was stumped about her next article and had to do some creative thinking.
The concepts “Michelle Malkin” and “creative thinking” are incompatible.Me neither. Perhaps Michelle Malkin was stumped about her next article and had to do some creative thinking.
They were bought as souveniers. I DID wear them when I was a member of the “Opposition Force” assigned to a certain Army school.I’ve got to ask: Then why buy them?
The scarf can be as innocuous or as evil as the rebel flag. The Keffiyeh has been used as a symbol of Palestinian terrorism. Just because it isn’t as recognizable to some people as the rebel flag doesn’t change how it is used.Because there’s a difference between a hate group misappropriating a traditional cultural fashion and the display of an icon that was created to symbolize division. The Confederate flag falls in the latter category. It is the symbol of America divided. If indeed United We Stand, then why is there any reason to display the Confederate flag? It’s not like it can be considered a symbol of patriotism.
quite right; i only wish i could send your post to michelle malkin.The scarf can be as innocuous or as evil as the rebel flag. The Keffiyeh has been used as a symbol of Palestinian terrorism. Just because it isn’t as recognizable to some people as the rebel flag doesn’t change how it is used.
I don’t care much either way, but it seems to be a double standard within the free speech arena with regards to this and swastikas and the rebel flag.
AT times, they are used to represent evil. At times, they are used as a “fashion statement.” It has to be all or nothing.
You can, technically: michellemalkin.com/contact/quite right; i only wish i could send your post to michelle malkin.
why think when you can be outraged?The concepts “Michelle Malkin” and “creative thinking” are incompatible.
I completely concur with this post.When I first seen it on the net the only thing that popped in my head was, “Man, that Ray chick is into everything.”
Yeah ok, I’m a guy so I don’t look at fashion not unless there’s a tool attached to it.
I like Michelle Malkin but I think she’s goofy on this one.
How true…I sleep extra well at night knowing Michelle is on the job and has the Presidents back…Michelle did her part in the “war on terror” and is now celebrating her victory over the donut terrorists.
Above all, she needs prayers, for she definitely has issues.
and a big parade it is…why think when you can be outraged?
There is a whole segment of American society that gives me nightmares, and she’s one of the folks leading the parade.
I concur, most of them are members of the Congress and Senate, folks like Nancy Pelosi, Dingy Harry Reid, Ted “Schwimmer” Kennedy. Then there’s Wolf Blitzer, Catherty, Ed Schultz, etc…Ward Churchill, Rev Wright…I could go on and on.There is a whole segment of American society that gives me nightmares, and she’s one of the folks leading the parade.
and a big parade it is…
Malkin, Hannity, OReilly, Limbaugh, Savage, Coulter
Toby Keith and Charley Daniels can provide the music.![]()
Oh yeah - the dumplings in her 30 min sausage and dumpling stoup ( her stew/soup specialty for those who have not seen a show) spell subliminal messages.The truth be known, RR is just covering up the vampire fang marks on her neck. Shilling for DD is just a cover.
The real truth is terrorists are in need of a Madison Avenue make-over so they enlisted RR. Nothing like a “Perky” spokesperson. I can see her preparing cultural dishes and sending coded messages in her shows now.
That’s awesome, you need to put that on a T shirtwhy think when you can be outraged?
Like I said, the same could be said for people wearing swastica’s or the rebel flag. How many times have we heard outrage over the rebel flag?? Many times it is flown with no intention of promoting slavery.I like Malkin but on this issues she has gone over the deep end.Just because some who use this scarf are terrorists doesn’t mean that the scarf itself represents terrorism.
My son wears his father’s old military, button up shirt for a jacket. That doesn’t make him a member of the military, nor does it mean that he has any opinion at all about the war in Iraq. It only means that he is proud of his dad and thinks that camouflage is a good fashion choice.![]()
Not everything has to be about politics. Sometimes people-like my son or Rachel Ray- like certain items of clothing without thinking of the politics around those items.
If I had money I would invest in these scarves. Because Malkin’s article is going to make a lot of teens like my son suddenly want these things.![]()
I saw swastikas all the time when we lived in Korea. Apparently, the symbol has a different meaning in Asian cultures then it does in Western ones.Like I said, the same could be said for people wearing swastika’s or the rebel flag. How many times have we heard outrage over the rebel flag?? Many times it is flown with no intention of promoting slavery.
I have heard that culturally as well. There is a Russian crime gang that uses it and they have no connection to the Nazis. Not that I’d wear it, but this thing cuts both ways.I saw swastikas all the time when we lived in Korea. Apparently, the symbol has a different meaning in Asian cultures then it does in Western ones.