I’m fifteen, I have the Catholic beliefs, and everything…problem is…I’m raised in a hardcore Protestant home, and for the most part society. My mother is a hardcore Baptist, and my dad’s Methodist. Me being Catholic(well having the Catholic beliefs, I haven’t officially converted yet -_-) drives my mother insane.

You have my sympathy. However, I caution you to always be respectful of your mother. I think its reasonable to assume you’ve exaggerated your mother’s response a tiny bit. I will offer some tips to help you keep the peace.
I have some Saints bracelets and I wear them, and everytime someone compliments them, and my mother is there, my mom just chimes in “We’re not Catholic.” I really wish she’d stop speaking for my beliefs. -_- And when I bought them she told me to tell people I’m Baptist…I don’t.
While saintly bracelets are a wonderful form of Catholic devotion, its perfectly acceptable for non-Catholics to use them. You had obligation to tell the seller your religion if you didn’t want to!
However, these are optional for Catholic use, so I’d recommend not rubbing them in your mother’s face. Jesus warns us to avoid showing off that we pray. He encourages us to pray in private:
[BIBLEDRB]Matthew 6:5-8[/BIBLEDRB]
I’d recommend praying using the bracelets only when alone, and generally keeping them out of sight. You aren’t denying your faith - just helping to keep the peace!
She makes me go to the Baptist church with her and my grandma, where the preacher talks about Catholics…-_- I watch Mass on Youtube until I can get my own car so I can drive myself…and when I’m 18 I can actually finally convert.
This is great that you try to watch mass, but until you do convert, you don’t have to go to mass. It is okay to wait until you are old enough to move out convert, because you are obeying the commandment to “honor thy mother and father”. By wanting to join the Catholic Church, you are doing enough!
While attending the Baptist services, “turn the other cheek” whenever the Pastor condemns Catholicism. Christ suffered for 13 hours and died a painful death. You can endure a fiery sermon!
(And as another poster said, avoid receiving communion in a Baptist church - it does not compare to the True Eucharist found in the Catholic Church!)
I want to go to a Catholic university, and my mom’s like “Okay!” ← Just glad I have plans for my life, and I plan to go to college, then the preacher, who is also a professer at a Baptist college said…that he could make it cheaper for me to go there, and my mom was like “IF YOU WANTED TO GO THERE.” Okay, I admit, that was an extremely nice offer of him, that he didn’t have to do, and besides talking about Catholics him and his family are very nice people, but I don’t want to be basically pushed to be Baptist my whole life.
This is a legitimately tough point, as college is extremely expensive. I would recommend choosing your college based on the field you want to work in rather than strictly religion.
Perhaps look at state schools with strong Newman Centers/Catholic Campus Ministry programs. A public college will almost certainly be cheaper than either a Catholic or Baptist college, so your parents will not be able to hold the price over your head.
If you do choose a Catholic school, be prepared to apply for scholarships and grants so that you are not burdening your family.
I’m dating a Catholic…and the preacher has a son…who’s like 3 years older than me which I think is too old but my mom- “He’s a cute kid…and he might like you” She knows
Your mother has no business forcing you to date someone you don’t want to. Be firm about this point.
I have a boyfriend, and she knows he’s Catholic, so I guess her opinion is it doesn’t matter if I like my boyfriend or cheat on him as long as I’m dating a Protestant.
You should listen to your parent’s advice about who not to date (such as dangerous people), or whether you date at all, but again, you mother has no right to force you to date anybody. I hope its not this extreme for you, but this is a point I feel very strongly about…
Overall, be prepared to quietly live as a Catholic for the next couple of years. Respect your parents beliefs, and ask they respect yours. If your endure, the reception into the Catholic Church will be that much more special for you when it finally happens!