Ramsay Clark Joins Saddam Defence Team

• Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gilliam

From The Australian :

Former US attorney general Ramsey Clark is to join the defence team of Saddam Hussein, a spokesman for the toppled Iraqi president’s lawyers said today. Mr Clark, who held the office of attorney general under US president Lyndon B. Johnson, “is one of the members of the defence team of president Saddam Hussein,” Ziad Khassawneh said.

This honours and inspires us.
…]
Mr Clark also said the US itself must be tried for the November assault on Fallujah, destruction of houses, torture in prisons and its role in the deaths of thousands of Iraqis in the war.

Hat tip the Command Post

40.png
gilliam:
From The Australian :

Former US attorney general Ramsey Clark is to join the defence team of Saddam Hussein, a spokesman for the toppled Iraqi president’s lawyers said today. Mr Clark, who held the office of attorney general under US president Lyndon B. Johnson, “is one of the members of the defence team of president Saddam Hussein,” Ziad Khassawneh said.

This honours and inspires us.
…]
Mr Clark also said the US itself must be tried for the November assault on Fallujah, destruction of houses, torture in prisons and its role in the deaths of thousands of Iraqis in the war.

Hat tip the Command Post
I’ll try and look surprised - as Louie used to say in Casablanca “Round up the usual suspects”.

40.png
HagiaSophia:
I’ll try and look surprised - as Louie used to say in Casablanca “Round up the usual suspects”.
My eyebrow’s are arched in suprize…NOT! 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back