Re: "IQ and Being Religious" thread. IQ Test included

  • Thread starter Thread starter flyingfish
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as though the “average” IQ is 100… and below-average adults are probably not working at a computer desk job or make enough $ to own a home computer, this little experiment is going to be skewed a bit. 😉
 
I started, but then quit and decided this is dumb and I don’t have time for a 40 min test. To really have time I’d need to put in a movie for the older kids and put the baby to bed.
 
lol I did the test. At first it all made so much sense I flew thru it. But just over half way thru, I started to have to stop and think; reason thru the some of the answers. anyway, I got 108. so high end of normal. *darn, I was hoping for a high IQ… blond hair really does hamper you… 😉 😛
it said, “IQ 105 - 115: Well functioning. Would typically acquire short further education.” 🤷 what does that mean? lol

Em :grouphug:
 
That was rough. I only scored 110 and my IQ consistently scores at 140. But my skills tend to be verbal. Now where does being religious impact the IQ test – WAIT!! was I supposed to pray before I took it?
 
Hey, praying worked for me when I took the ACT! I prayed the rosary at least three times right before I took it, then did decades in between the portions. Haha. 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top