re;son jumping

• Thread starter Thread starter bubbie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bubbie

Friends my son needs prayers again,when he rappelled down chimney last week,I told you all he called said he was fine,Thank GOD,he just called me,in terrible pain,he has a very bad back,for the last 15yrs.is on many meds for pain,didn’t think this jump would aggravate his back,well it did, and he has asked for prayers,as the doctor can’t do anything for him,since he is on so many meds already.He went to work anyway,and is hoping the pain subsides a little.Please pray with me,that it gets better for him.Thanks
Dianne

In need of healing your son is so I go to St Jude with this today.Please send miracle healing!

Dear Dianne…:signofcross:Praying your son will be relieved of excessive pain…Barb

Praying for a healing.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying that your son is healed :gopray: Has he considered seeing a chiropractor?

I’m sorry to everyone,my son,Cary Paul,called early evening last night,but my granddaughter was on the computer,so I couldn’t share the news,anyway called saying he couldn’t believe it,his pain,which started in back and continued all the way down his one leg was completely gone,just in one moment.He called to tell me to thank you all so much for prayers.He then told me he had been very scared,which he hadn’t told me when it started after jumping from 150ft,and he usually takes pain pretty well,since he’s had so much, with back problems.MY son is on his way back to his home I think,the Catholic Church,many yrs.ago he was in the seminary,ready to become a priest,left the church,to marry,and hasn’t been back since.He said,mom I think this means something,GOD is telling me to come back home.I’m just thrilled and al of you should feel pretty good about having a part in this,a big part.So,Thank you.GOD bless
Dianne

**I’m sorry to everyone,my son,Cary Paul,called early evening last night,but my granddaughter was on the computer,so I couldn’t share the news,anyway called saying he couldn’t believe it,his pain,which started in back and continued all the way down his one leg was completely gone,just in one moment.He called to tell me to thank you all so much for prayers.He then told me he had been very scared,which he hadn’t told me when it started after jumping from 150ft,and he usually takes pain pretty well,since he’s had so much, with back problems.MY son is on his way back to his home I think,the Catholic Church,many yrs.ago he was in the seminary,ready to become a priest,left the church,to marry,and hasn’t been back since.He said,mom I think this means something,GOD is telling me to come back home.I’m just thrilled and al of you should feel pretty good about having a part in this,a big part.So,Thank you.GOD bless
Code:
                                            Dianne**
Dianne ~ I started :crying: crying when I read this post. God is so awesome!! Praise God! **Thank you Mother Mary! ** I love to hear when someone comes home! :extrahappy:

I’m sorry to everyone,my son,Cary Paul,called early evening last night,but my granddaughter was on the computer,so I couldn’t share the news,anyway called saying he couldn’t believe it,his pain,which started in back and continued all the way down his one leg was completely gone,just in one moment.He called to tell me to thank you all so much for prayers.He then told me he had been very scared,which he hadn’t told me when it started after jumping from 150ft,and he usually takes pain pretty well,since he’s had so much, with back problems.MY son is on his way back to his home I think,the Catholic Church,many yrs.ago he was in the seminary,ready to become a priest,left the church,to marry,and hasn’t been back since.He said,mom I think this means something,GOD is telling me to come back home.I’m just thrilled and al of you should feel pretty good about having a part in this,a big part.So,Thank you.GOD bless
Dianne
Dear Dianne…thank you for this update and the good news. :signofcross:Will be keeping your son in prayer, especially that he will return to his Faith…Barb

J†M†J
I will pray for you and your intentions in my rosary tonight.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back