S
SalesianSDB
Guest
A while back I tried to do the whole “Read the Bible in Two Years” but it didn’t really work out and I gave up.
Now I find this urge to pick up my Bible and read! But where to start? I’ve heard a Christian pastor, Greg Laurie, suggest to start with the Gospel of John then read the other Gospels, Acts, and the rest of the NT and learn the NT before going onto the OT. I like this idea, because I really would love to gain insight and knowledge on the NT, especially the Epistles.
So where should I start? I was thinking, read one chapter of a Gospel and one Chapter of an Epistle daily. What do you think? Which ones should I start with?
Thanks! God bless!
(I will be using a NRSV-CE Youth Bible with notes, if that makes any difference)
Now I find this urge to pick up my Bible and read! But where to start? I’ve heard a Christian pastor, Greg Laurie, suggest to start with the Gospel of John then read the other Gospels, Acts, and the rest of the NT and learn the NT before going onto the OT. I like this idea, because I really would love to gain insight and knowledge on the NT, especially the Epistles.
So where should I start? I was thinking, read one chapter of a Gospel and one Chapter of an Epistle daily. What do you think? Which ones should I start with?
Thanks! God bless!
(I will be using a NRSV-CE Youth Bible with notes, if that makes any difference)