P
Paul_theApostle
Guest
My mother lately i have seen has been picking up the Bible to read,im very happy she is doing so as i havnt seen her read the Bible for over 20 years,
but she has begun reading from the start,from Genesis…
I wonder if there is much or anything to learn or help us from reading Genesis or Exodus if she keeps going…
I feel like telling her to skip the Old testament and read the New testament but i feel i dont want to bother her while shes reading and criticise her for her intentions of reading from the beginning of Genesis.
Anyhow should i let her read those early books which im worried she wont understand the languauge in those books or should i recomend the Gospels to her instead?
but she has begun reading from the start,from Genesis…
I wonder if there is much or anything to learn or help us from reading Genesis or Exodus if she keeps going…
I feel like telling her to skip the Old testament and read the New testament but i feel i dont want to bother her while shes reading and criticise her for her intentions of reading from the beginning of Genesis.
Anyhow should i let her read those early books which im worried she wont understand the languauge in those books or should i recomend the Gospels to her instead?