Really old missals, etc

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peregrinans
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peregrinans

Guest
Hi everyone,

I am a bit of a Medieval geekette , so of course I like to look at old books from that time. And, some of them are housed in the British Library, which I’ve been to and love, but in case you can’t get there any time soon. They have a collection of books online in their Virtual Library. Of special interest to this forum would be the beautiful The Lindisfarne Gospels, the Bedford Hours, which is a prayer book, and the Sherborne Missal. Even a copy of Henry the VIII’s Psalter with his own notes in the margins. There are a bunch of other prayer books, song books, etc. from different cultures and religions. It is very interesting. 🙂

Jesus says to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father unless by me. John 14:6
 
You are most kind. 🙂

Jesus says to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father unless by me. John 14:6
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top