J
jeanne71350
Guest
I don’t know if this is the right fourm for this…but oh well.
Well, my grandma went to the casino on Ash Wedensday and she told me there was a priest there giving out ashes. My grandma gambles a lot, I don’t like it but she’s an adult and I let her make her own decisions. But I thought it was kind of wrong that they called a priest to come and give ashes to the people in the casino.
What do you think?
-Jeanne
Well, my grandma went to the casino on Ash Wedensday and she told me there was a priest there giving out ashes. My grandma gambles a lot, I don’t like it but she’s an adult and I let her make her own decisions. But I thought it was kind of wrong that they called a priest to come and give ashes to the people in the casino.
What do you think?
-Jeanne