Recommended Mary Apologetic Books

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mannyfit75
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mannyfit75

Guest
Hello All,

You all know me as someone who like to defend basic Catholic faiths.

Though I maybe verse in some parts. I like to know more reading material the is the best Marian Apologetic books.

I have done most of the basic of Catholicism, like the Papacy, the Saints, Purgatory, Sacraments, celibacy, Mary, etc. Though the Mary apologetic material I got is not as thorough as I want it to be. I like to know what is the best or recommended Marian Apologetic Books.

If you have suggestions let me know. I love my spiritual mother, Mary. She brings me close to her Son, Jesus. The book should cover the Biblical Mary and the approved Marian Apparitions by the Catholic Church.
 
Marian devotee here.

One of my favorites is Scott Hahn’s “Hail Holy Queen”. Through it I learned a lot about Mary’s special role in Jesus’ life and how to see the poetry that is God’s work through the Bible, prosaically named typology.
 
The World’s First Love: Mary, Mother of God by Fulton Sheen
True Devotion To Mary by St Louis de Montfort
 
Get the book CATHOLIC FOR A REASON II: The Mother of God.

This book is excellent and is available from www.amazon.com

Jaypeeto3 (aka Jaypeeto4)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top