F
Faith1960
Guest
We’re having Reconcilliation Weekend near here, which includes priests from three local parishes hearing confessions for an hour and a half tonight and for 6 hours tomorrow. My friend and I went tonight and it was wonderful. The priest was so kind.
I posted a thread a month or so ago, asking if anyone has ever had a bad experience with a priest hearing their confession because I was a little nervous about going – I always am. I’ve never had a bad experience but still get a case of the nerves before I go.
Do your parishes have Reconcilliation Weekends?
I posted a thread a month or so ago, asking if anyone has ever had a bad experience with a priest hearing their confession because I was a little nervous about going – I always am. I’ve never had a bad experience but still get a case of the nerves before I go.
Do your parishes have Reconcilliation Weekends?