LOVED the visuals!
The deciples you quote here I assime are from John chapter six? These were the ones who abandoned Christ; while the Apostles remained with Him. [The last few verses same book and chapter].
Your point about Faith is TRUE; but does not address the issue of cupability. Anyone dealing with CAF has opportunity to discover the singular truth of this and all Catholic positions. GOD WILL JUDGE BASED ON OPPORTUNITY TO KNOW BEING THE SAME AS KNOWING AND DENYING.
Mt. 26:26-28; Mk. 14:22-24; Lk. 22:19-21; John chapter 6; and Paul 1st. Cor. 11:26-29 and Jesus Christ [God Himself} as well as countless Martyrs and history of early Church Practice and beleifs. That dear friends is OVER-WHELMIMG-EVIDENCE of a single truth and it can be verified in the KJ Bible as well.
God Bless, thanks for your assistance!
Pat**
Amen, Pat. I’m certainly not denying any of that (and yeah, I was referring to the disciples who left because, well, they’re the ones that the Protestant [De]formers took after

). I love the Real Presence with all my heart - He is one of the most potent reasons for my conversion. :extrahappy: I’m just saying, since this thread is about reflections on the readings, that the best way we Catholics can apply it to our lives is to pray for our sepatated brethren. After all, no matter how much access they have to the fullness of Truth, ultimately it’s the grace of God that will open their hearts and minds to hear and accept it, not anyone pounding on their foreheads. :doh2: Of course, it doesn’t hurt to keep showing them the Truth either, 'cause you never know which seed will dig it’s way far enough in to sprout, right?
(P.S. I’m definitely having more fun with smileys in this thread than I normally do elsewhere… hehehe)