T
TARRAT
Guest
I am not sure if this is where to ask so moderators can move it if necessary.
An old high school friend (catholic high school) recently posted something to the effect that she is a member of the Reformed Catholic Church. I did a search here but couldn’t find anything about it. I have to admit that I am not very savvy in the ways of the forum. I seem to remember some references to the Reformed Catholic Church but fumbled everywhere that I tried to find info. I would like some reliable info about this “sect” if it is a sect, or if it is legit… Anything would be appreciated.
God Bless:blush:
An old high school friend (catholic high school) recently posted something to the effect that she is a member of the Reformed Catholic Church. I did a search here but couldn’t find anything about it. I have to admit that I am not very savvy in the ways of the forum. I seem to remember some references to the Reformed Catholic Church but fumbled everywhere that I tried to find info. I would like some reliable info about this “sect” if it is a sect, or if it is legit… Anything would be appreciated.
God Bless:blush: