G
Godisjesusflesh
Guest
I feel as though i have rejected God and he hardened my heart
what should i do? I just want to believe in him again and be at peace with Christ
Hardness of heart towards God is usually the result of sin, mainly mortal sin.I feel as though i have rejected God and hardened my heartwhat should i do? I just want to believe in him again and be at peace with Christ
The very fact that you can say you want to believe in Him is proof you have not hardened your heart. What should you do? Repent!! Say you are sorry! Try saying Psalm 51 slowly and prayerfully. This is the Psalm that King David wrote after he arranged to have Uriah the Hittite murdered and Samuel called him on it.I feel as though i have rejected God and he hardened my heartwhat should i do? I just want to believe in him again and be at peace with Christ
I encourage you listen to the stories of former agnostic and atheist converts to Catholicism. I especially like presentations by the Journey Home. Here is a link → youtube.com/results?search_query=agnostic+converts+to+catholicismI feel as though i have rejected God and he hardened my heartwhat should i do? I just want to believe in him again and be at peace with Christ
I feel as though i have rejected God and he hardened my heart![]()
Turn to Him with trust in His love and mercy. And if you do not believe His words, believe His wounds. His crucifixion. He loves you very much.what should i do? I just want to believe in him again and be at peace with Christ
Jesus to Catalina:I Have Given My Life for You - loveandmercy.org/Eng-IHG-Reg.pdf
**4) I wish to speak to you again about My Passion because when I do so, I want to spread in your hearts feelings of union with Me, of compassion… to show you My Love…
…
- My Passion is a compendium of Holy Love and supernatural Wisdom itself. Everything can be found during My hours of the Passion: every evil in the world transformed into good for eternity, and all the supernatural goodness of present mankind, united to the promise of the good that they may attain if they die protected by My Passion.
…- My sufferings will always be the Glory of My Father and My Glory, as well as the greatest demonstration of the Spirit of Love for you on earth.
…- If you keep Me company while meditating on My Passion, I will make smooth your hardships, because as I have said, I always repay love with Love.**
http://s15.postimg.org/s9fu5lkbv/Crucifixion.jpgThe Passion - loveandmercy.org/Eng-TP-Reg.pdf
**"Contemplate My wounds and see if there is anyone who has suffered as much as I, to show their love…
"Contemplate for a moment these bloodstained hands and feet… This naked body, covered with wounds, with urine, and blood. Dirty… This head punctured by sharp thorns, soaked in sweat, full of dust, and covered in Blood…
"Contemplate your Jesus, hanging on the Cross, without being able to make the slightest movement… naked, without fame, without honor, without liberty…
"Contemplate Me in the image of the Christ that weeps and bleeds. There and in this way the world has Me**
Jesus to Catalina:The Passion - loveandmercy.org/Eng-TP-Reg.pdf
**1) …Look at Me, My beloved ones. Letting Myself be led with the meekness of a lamb to the terrible torture of the scourging. On My Body, already covered with blows and overwhelmed with fatigue, the executioners cruelly discharge terrible lashes with braided rope, with rods. They punish Me so violently that there was no part of Me which was not prey to the most terrible pain… The blows and the kicks caused Me countless wounds… The rods tore away pieces of My skin and flesh. Blood flowed from all My limbs. Time after time I fell because of the pain caused by the blows to My manliness. My Body was in such a state that I resembled a monster more than a man. The features of My face had lost their shape; it was all swollen.
- The thought of so many souls, who would later be inspired to follow My footsteps, consumed Me with Love.
…- The fatigue that I feel is so great and the Cross so heavy that halfway along the path, I fall from weakness. See how those inhuman men lift Me up in the most brutal manner. One grabs My arm, another pulls My clothes that are stuck to My wounds, tearing them open again… This one grabs Me by the neck, another by the hair; others discharge dreadful blows to My whole Body, with their fists, and even with their feet. The Cross falls upon Me and with its weight causes new wounds. My face is scraped by the stones in the road and the blood which runs down My face sticks to My eyes that are almost closed because of the blows they have received. The dust and the mud mingle with the blood and I am turned into the most repugnant of objects.
- My Father sends Angels to help support Me so that My Body does not lose consciousness when it falls, so that the battle may not be won before its time and all My souls are lost.
- I walk over the stones that destroy My feet. I stumble and fall time and time again. I look at both sides of the road, searching for the slightest look of love, of surrender, of union with My pain, but… I do not see anyone.
- My children, you who follow in My footsteps, do not let go of your cross no matter how heavy it seems to you. Do it for Me because by carrying your cross, you will help Me carry Mine, and on the difficult path, you will find My Mother and the holy souls who will give you encouragement and comfort.**
Please continue to next post -I Have Given My Life for You - loveandmercy.org/Eng-IHG-Reg.pdf
**To redeem all of mankind, a child’s cry, a moan, a single tear of Mine would have been enough… Would you have understood My Love in the same way? If with so many great proofs you still take so long to accept it, what would have caused you to believe in My Love, if I had limited Myself to what seemed paltry? …
It is because of all this that you must believe in Love, principally, in My Love …
Only by going beyond the limit of “what is necessary” would many eyes be opened to My Love.**
The Divine Mercy Image (St. Faustina)The Passion - loveandmercy.org/Eng-TP-Reg.pdf
**11) For love of souls, I remain a prisoner in the Holy Eucharist, so that in their sorrow and grief they are being consoled by the most tender of Hearts, by the best of Fathers, by the most loyal friend. But that Love, which is consumed for the good of mankind, is not going to be returned.
- I live amongst sinners to be their salvation and their life, their doctor and medicine; yet they, in return, in spite of their sick nature, distance themselves from Me. They offend Me and scorn Me.
- My children, poor sinners! Do not distance yourselves from Me. I wait for you night and day at the Tabernacle. I will not reproach you for your crimes; I will not throw your sins in your face. What I will do is to wash you with the Blood of My wounds. Do not be afraid; come to Me. You do not know how much I love you.
- And you, dear souls, why are you cold and indifferent to My love? I know you have to attend to the needs of your family, your home, and of the world that constantly demands of you. But, can it be that you do not have a moment to come and give Me proof of your love and gratitude? Do not allow yourselves to be carried away by so many useless worries; reserve a moment of your time to visit the Prisoner of Love. If your body is sick, can you not find a few minutes to seek the Doctor who must cure you? Come to He who can restore strength and health of the soul. Give alms of love to this Divine Beggar, who calls you, wants you, and waits for you.**
Jesus to Catalina:The Great Crusade of Love - loveandmercy.org/Eng-CL-Reg.pdf
**I would like to be presented like the prodigal son’s father who, aged by the pain of his son’s absence, keeps watch from a window with a small light of hope for the return of his beloved son. I live among all of you in the air you breathe, the water you drink, and the bread you eat, with all the grandiose work of creation that never ceases. In this manner I am among you all, alive, real, with the perpetual sacrifice of the Cross and the glory of the resurrection in each Eucharist.
I want the world to know that God is unchanging, that He never lessens His love for men; I need for man to know that I never set limits to my forgiveness and that I do not ask the prodigal son how he has squandered my estate, nor do I ask for an account of his wickedness.**
Godisjesusflesh -The Passion - loveandmercy.org/Eng-TP-Reg.pdf
I want to teach sinners that because they have sinned, they should not distance themselves from Me thinking that they no longer have recourse and that they will never be loved as before they sinned. Poor souls! These are not the feelings of a God who has shed all His Blood for you. Come to Me all of you and fear not, because I love you. I will cleanse you with My Blood and you will be as white as snow. I will drown your sins in the water of My Mercy and nothing will be able to snatch from My Heart the Love that I have for you.
Catalina’s writings - loveandmercy.org/english-books/ For more information on them, please read the following - youshallbelieve.com/A-plea-to-humanity.pdfThe Great Crusade of Mercy - loveandmercy.org/Eng-CM-Reg.pdf
11) Mercy is love, My child. It is union with God and union with God is the certitude of victory and an everlasting abundance of virtues. Mercy is the unquestionable proof of love for Me.
If I was only allowed one suggestion…wear a blessed miraculous medal of Our Lady.I feel as though i have rejected God and he hardened my heartwhat should i do? I just want to believe in him again and be at peace with Christ