C
coolduude
Guest
Hi all,
I’ll make this easy for everyone to understand. Well my girlfriend bought some thongs (she told me she did, don’t worry
) from none-other than Victoria’s Secret. I wouldn’t have too much of a problem with this if we were married or something, but we’re in high school! She’s getting thongs from VS in high school. Here’s what I’m pretty sure she got: (WARNING: do not view if you want to mantain a healthy, CLEAN, conscious!):
mobile.victoriassecret.com/mt/www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vsnamespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GJ-259410&page=2&cgname=OSPTYTHGZZZ&rfnbr=1923
Alright, anyway I told her I didn’t want her wearing them. She obviously protested, but I said that thongs=lust=sin=bad things. I said thongs can lead to scandal and occasions of sin (I also called VS a ‘culture of the vagina’ but that’s a different story). She protested and when I brought up modesty in clothes she said ‘i already dress modestly and thongs are so comfy!’ etc., etc. It is true she never wears low cuts or anything like that. But still VS thongs in highschool is setting a girl up for disaster. (I also added that thongs objectify a girl). In the end she relented and said she will wear normal underwear now. But that left me feeling like a bad boyfriend for arguing over what underwear she can and can’t wear.
So what’s everyones take on this? In my sight I’m upholding the moral good but in her sight I’m a party pooper. She doesn’t see the reason why she should wear normal underwear because (and this is 100% true) ‘i won’t be seeing the thong’. I said it doesn’t matter if I see it or not, just the knowledge of her wearing it will cause me to lust. She countered by saying ‘what if I don’t tell you I have it on?’ I don’t really have a comeback to that so I brought up ‘thongs objectify a girl’.
I digress.
What’s everyone’s take? I think I’m right, she thinks she’s right. Who’s right?
Coolduude
I’ll make this easy for everyone to understand. Well my girlfriend bought some thongs (she told me she did, don’t worry
mobile.victoriassecret.com/mt/www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vsnamespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GJ-259410&page=2&cgname=OSPTYTHGZZZ&rfnbr=1923
Alright, anyway I told her I didn’t want her wearing them. She obviously protested, but I said that thongs=lust=sin=bad things. I said thongs can lead to scandal and occasions of sin (I also called VS a ‘culture of the vagina’ but that’s a different story). She protested and when I brought up modesty in clothes she said ‘i already dress modestly and thongs are so comfy!’ etc., etc. It is true she never wears low cuts or anything like that. But still VS thongs in highschool is setting a girl up for disaster. (I also added that thongs objectify a girl). In the end she relented and said she will wear normal underwear now. But that left me feeling like a bad boyfriend for arguing over what underwear she can and can’t wear.
So what’s everyones take on this? In my sight I’m upholding the moral good but in her sight I’m a party pooper. She doesn’t see the reason why she should wear normal underwear because (and this is 100% true) ‘i won’t be seeing the thong’. I said it doesn’t matter if I see it or not, just the knowledge of her wearing it will cause me to lust. She countered by saying ‘what if I don’t tell you I have it on?’ I don’t really have a comeback to that so I brought up ‘thongs objectify a girl’.
I digress.
What’s everyone’s take? I think I’m right, she thinks she’s right. Who’s right?
Coolduude