M
MaryandJoseph
Guest
First off, I wish to say how happy I am to have found this forum and hope to learn much during my time here.
That being said, I am in need of some help. My family has relocated and the new parish is LACKING horribly in CCD. No bible reading/study, No catacism(spelling) and very little in the way of Official Church teachings.
Can anyone help me with an online program? My husband and I are planning on taking over our son’s religious education and need very sound faithful teaching material.
And yes, we have expressed our displeasure to our pastor and dre, but as this is a “progressive” and “liberal” parish, they seem to like the “modern” and folksy type of program.
In search of a parish that actually TEACHES Catholic doctrine but this could take time.
God bless all and thanks for any help you can give me.
That being said, I am in need of some help. My family has relocated and the new parish is LACKING horribly in CCD. No bible reading/study, No catacism(spelling) and very little in the way of Official Church teachings.
Can anyone help me with an online program? My husband and I are planning on taking over our son’s religious education and need very sound faithful teaching material.
And yes, we have expressed our displeasure to our pastor and dre, but as this is a “progressive” and “liberal” parish, they seem to like the “modern” and folksy type of program.
In search of a parish that actually TEACHES Catholic doctrine but this could take time.
God bless all and thanks for any help you can give me.