Remember how democrats behaved after 2016? Demanding safe spaces?

• Thread starter Thread starter Maximian
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maximian

I don’t expect anything of the sort from republicans, do you?

Last edited:
No. But I am sick of the riots, the violence, and the far left lies.

@WA_Catholic, you can disagree with Democrats and find their policies wrong and even abhorrent, but blanketly calling them
children, violent, and evil.
is Rash Judgment.

I suggest you take a break off this forum and pray.

Last edited:
Ugh, this is the second time someone has said this. Maybe I need to take a break and get some sleep. I have not slept since the elections started and I fear my words are not coming across well. Thank you for pointing this out!

Ugh, this is the second time someone has said this. Maybe I need to take a break and get some sleep. I have not slept since the elections started and I fear my words are not coming across well. Thank you for pointing this out!
That sounds like a great idea. Please go get some sleep.

this is very much not casual.

Lacking a US news category, I"ve moved it to world noes.

Here in Louisville the protest and looting have calmed down pretty much but the shootings seem non stop. Huge increase.

As someone disappointed that Trump doesn’t look like he’s going to win, the only thing I demand is another stimulus check.

I don’t think anyone who needs a link at this point would have anything intelligent to say at this point . .

Both sides have been needing safe spaces for over a decade. It’s time they both grew up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back