Remembering Madrid

• Thread starter Thread starter FightingFat
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FightingFat

People across Spain are marking the first anniversary of the Madrid train bombings in which 191 were killed and more than 1,800 were injured.
Church bells across the capital tolled at 0737 (0637 GMT), the moment when the first of 10 co-ordinated blasts hit commuter-packed trains.

The country is observing a day of mourning, and people will stop for a five-minute silence at midday.

Let’s all take a moment to remember those that lost their lives and those left behind.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4338727.stm

:gopray:

Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord and may light perpetual shine upon them, through the mercy of God may they rest in peace.

:amen:

Like a spanish, I only say when I remembered all that happened, it´s a hell, for the terrorist acts, the manipulation, there was several mass media that say falseness about this like the existence of suicides, the elections that were in the shock of the terrorist acts and the opinion of many people that this 3/11 was a punishment against Spain because Aznar had supported the Iraq´s war. And later in the 3/11 Commision the fear for many politics to know the truth, for example a video, where people very near to the terrorists say that they wanted to produce bombs with mobiles and this wasn´t ignored by the police and the judges didn´t know nothing, it was happened in 2001 August, the provider of Goma 2 Eco, Suarez Trashorras who is spanish and isn´t muslim, in his garage ETA robbed a car, the left and nationalist din´t want to research the friendships between ETA and islamists, in the suicide in Leganes of seven islamists in 4/15, Moroccco didn´t want to say what are the last two phones of the islamists to Morocco, and one suicide was founded down in his bed, he din´t want to suicide, it seems,
In sum up, there are many rare things, the official version: Al- Qaeda isn´t true, because there are other conexions and many people din´t want to research, why? we still want the truth.
If someone is interested about this, I have links in spanish, because the “El Mundo” newspaper is researching the “black holes” in this terrorist act, because we still want to know the truth.
Thanks and excuse for the great post

I heard an interview on NPR yesterday. It was with a Spanish journalist and although the NPR host was trying very hard to tie the bombing only to Spain’s support of the Iraq invasion the journalist stated quite clearly that the cells and the planning were done years before the Iraq action. It did give them an opportunity to meddle with the election but the war was simply a convenient excuse for the horrific act. Apparently a number of other attacks were planned and thankfully with the death of some of the ringleaders in that cell, foiled. However the journalist said no one in Spain is under the illusion they’ve stopped Al Qaeda.

Lisa N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back