T
Tom1992
Guest
Hi!
I’m not Catholic, but a religious Dutch Jew. I do not believe in the Trinity, but as I’m involved in a discussion, I made a mathematical annotation of the underlying concept, proving it to be logically sound. Of course, I’m not here to discuss the mathematical annotation, but I was wondering how it would sound in Latin.
Believe it or not, but this is the doctrine of the Trinity (btw, it does NOT define G’d – that would be herecy --, but merely the logic behind the concept):
{3k+1: k∈ℤ}∪{3k+2: k∈ℤ}∪{3k+3: k∈ℤ}
In English it says: “three k plus one, where k is an element of the Integers, is in union with three k plus two, where k is an element of the Integers, is in union with three k plus three, where k is an element of the Integers”.
Is there someone capable & willing to translate this?
Many thanks in advance & may G’d bless all of us!
I’m not Catholic, but a religious Dutch Jew. I do not believe in the Trinity, but as I’m involved in a discussion, I made a mathematical annotation of the underlying concept, proving it to be logically sound. Of course, I’m not here to discuss the mathematical annotation, but I was wondering how it would sound in Latin.
Believe it or not, but this is the doctrine of the Trinity (btw, it does NOT define G’d – that would be herecy --, but merely the logic behind the concept):
{3k+1: k∈ℤ}∪{3k+2: k∈ℤ}∪{3k+3: k∈ℤ}
In English it says: “three k plus one, where k is an element of the Integers, is in union with three k plus two, where k is an element of the Integers, is in union with three k plus three, where k is an element of the Integers”.
Is there someone capable & willing to translate this?
Many thanks in advance & may G’d bless all of us!