Resurrection of the dead?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vince2paul
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Vince 2 Paul,

It is my understanding that when Jesus comes again we will all be raised from our graves and be reunited with our souls. It is at this time that if we are deserving we go with Jesus and if not we wind up in hell.
I hope that some one with greater knowledge jumps in with this because this is not much of an answer but just my humble thought on the subject.
JeanneH
 
Thanks. Actually, I’m asking a deeper meaning. I was explaining it to a friend and she asked whether a handicapped man will still be handicapped?
 
Thanks. Actually, I’m asking a deeper meaning. I was explaining it to a friend and she asked whether a handicapped man will still be handicapped?
It is my understanding that we will be raised with the glorified perfect body that Jesus has. So no I don’t think the handicapped man will still be handicapped.
Just my humble opinion.
JeanneH
 
It is my understanding that we will be raised with the glorified perfect body that Jesus has. So no I don’t think the handicapped man will still be handicapped.
Just my humble opinion.
JeanneH
👍 I agree!
 
Funny i found this thread through google while searchig for the answer for the exact question… :o
 
Funny i found this thread through google while searchig for the answer for the exact question… :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top