C
Cone
Guest
Has anyone been on a retreat? What did you get out of it? Is it worth it?
It really depends. Not all retreats are created equally.Has anyone been on a retreat? What did you get out of it? Is it worth it?
It is worth it! As long as you have set yourself to be at the state of spirituality. What did we get? it depends. Moreover, it is worth it for those who have really set there whole being into it. All the saints have experience retreat. Not only Catholics do have retreats even none Catholic and Non-Christians.Has anyone been on a retreat? What did you get out of it? Is it worth it?
When I was in my teens, I went on one called “IMPACT” and LOVED it! My brother went on it, cried. At that time, there was a couple who talked about the importance of communication in marriage. Nobody had ever sat me down, talked about marriage like that to me, before. People had talked about sex, in school…but marriage, never. I found it VERY helpful.Has anyone been on a retreat? What did you get out of it? Is it worth it?
I have been on two Manresa silent retreats, each led by a Jesuit priest. The retreats lasted from Thursday night until Sunday afternoon. Both were beneficial to me, they helped me to grow in my faith and brought me closer to God.Has anyone been on a retreat? What did you get out of it? Is it worth it?