Retrouvaille-Sacramento - Help for your marriage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fidelis_Unus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fidelis_Unus

Guest
Retrouvaille-Sacramento has a weekend coming up over Valentine’s weekend. ❤️

I would love to hear from people who have been through this program and hear all about how it has affected your marriage. I met one couple who had only to sign the divorce papers and, after their weekend, changed their minds. Is this really that good of a program?

any thoughts?
 
Retrouvaille-Sacramento has a weekend coming up over Valentine’s weekend. ❤️

I would love to hear from people who have been through this program and hear all about how it has affected your marriage. I met one couple who had only to sign the divorce papers and, after their weekend, changed their minds. Is this really that good of a program?

any thoughts?
It’s as good as the two people are willing to make it be… It’s that good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top