H
hamspasm123
Guest
I have no idea which forum is correct for this question, but since it deals with the Sacraments of Confirmation and Confession, I’m posting it here.
I was received into the Catholic Church by the Sacrament of Confirmation, having been baptized in the Methodist denomination as a child. I then, for a few bad reasons, left the Church and was received into the Orthodox Church by Confirmation/Chrismation. I want to return to the Catholic Church. I also know that the Sacrament of Confirmation is non-repeateable. So my question is: What must I do to return to the Church? Only go to Confession? Or is there more to the process that I’m missing?
In Christ,
hamspasm
I was received into the Catholic Church by the Sacrament of Confirmation, having been baptized in the Methodist denomination as a child. I then, for a few bad reasons, left the Church and was received into the Orthodox Church by Confirmation/Chrismation. I want to return to the Catholic Church. I also know that the Sacrament of Confirmation is non-repeateable. So my question is: What must I do to return to the Church? Only go to Confession? Or is there more to the process that I’m missing?
In Christ,
hamspasm