Revelation From God?

• Thread starter Thread starter misericordie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M,
I’m sorry if this was already said, --Did you didcuss this with **your ** confessor or spiritual director?

Also ask you friend to speak with his confessor or spiritual director. Do you have any information on this priest with the Stigmata?—I am very skeptical of this one. If it is true, it is usually kept very quiet—Notice how quickly Fr Sudac was recalled. I don’t hear anything of him lately.

If you cannot get any good confirmation of these “messages” discount them. ( I really am surprized that you are taking this so seriously)

40.png
misericordie:
YUP I agree!!! Also a lack of spiritual maturity/ and psychological maturity. He lives with his parents at age 48. Okay he once was married, but seperated. But living with mom at age 48 is not to healthy.
friend may very well be mentally ill, spiritually immature and psychologically wacked out, but living at home with mom at age 48 is not necessarily proof or evidence of it, nor is it necessarily unhealthy. Not the average situation, but plenty of good reasons why it may be necessary for both son and mother.

40.png
puzzleannie:
friend may very well be mentally ill, spiritually immature and psychologically wacked out, but living at home with mom at age 48 is not necessarily proof or evidence of it, nor is it necessarily unhealthy. Not the average situation, but plenty of good reasons why it may be necessary for both son and mother.
Code:
Misericordie, are you not in your mid-3os? Have a great day!🙂

Blessings,
Shoshana

40.png
Mysty101:
M,
I’m sorry if this was already said, --Did you didcuss this with **your **confessor or spiritual director?

Also ask you friend to speak with his confessor or spiritual director. Do you have any information on this priest with the Stigmata?—I am very skeptical of this one. If it is true, it is usually kept very quiet—Notice how quickly Fr Sudac was recalled. I don’t hear anything of him lately.

If you cannot get any good confirmation of these “messages” discount them. ( I really am surprized that you are taking this so seriously)
Father Sudac continues to lead thousands to Christ. At his bishop’s request, he conducts many weeklong retreats in Croatia. Not sure what you mean by “recalled” but if you are insinuating he is not legitimate, i would suggest you go see and listen for yourself. Never have I seen such a passionate faith in our Lord. His eucharistic adoration ceremonies are beyond inspirational. In the end, it is his message that you should focus on, not his stigmata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back