Rick Moranis from "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" Was Sucker Punched in NYC

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gam197

July 17* : An 89-year-old woman walking near 16th Avenue and 77th Street in Bensonhurst was slapped by two men who came up behind her. One of them set her shirt on fire with a match or lighter.
A 68-year-old woman standing on the L train platform at Sixth Avenue and 14th Street was kicked and struck by a man who then pushed her onto the tracks. “Being that he called her a ‘cracker,’ we are thinking it’s just because she’s white,” said the victim’s daughter.
Rick Moranis’s wife died of cancer so he left acting to take care of his children.

There has been a bunch of these incidents. What is happening in NYC is pretty scary considering this is a city that prides itself on being relatively safe.

Last edited:
This is very sad. I wonder how may of the criminals have actually been caught and prosecuted!

Big tough guys, hitting old white people when they aren’t expecting it. Maybe a group like Hells Angels might be interested in rehabilitating themselves by helping protect the old white folks. These should normally be racist hate crimes( cracker kinda gives it away), but shucks… wrong skin color.

Last edited:
And I was just watching Ghostbusters. It’s a new movie selection on HULU. Hope Moranis is doing well after the sucker punch. Hope they get the crime spike situation in NYC improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back