S
simonofthecross
Guest
Please pray for me to the Lord our God so thatI may have the right understanding of His will and the power to carry it out.Please pray for those that have In Dhapa to be able to have the freedom to accept Christ our Lord.Please pray that our Lord sends laborers
to harvest the seed that have grown.Ask our Blessed Mother Mary our Queen of Heaven to send the Angels and Saints upon
this area and defend the souols that belong to our Lord Jesus.
also Pray that I remain ever so grateful for all i have been blessed with from our Lord.
Frogive me if I am doing this wrong because I do not know how to do anything
Thank you all for your prayers
to harvest the seed that have grown.Ask our Blessed Mother Mary our Queen of Heaven to send the Angels and Saints upon
this area and defend the souols that belong to our Lord Jesus.
also Pray that I remain ever so grateful for all i have been blessed with from our Lord.
Frogive me if I am doing this wrong because I do not know how to do anything
Thank you all for your prayers