That’s a serious accusation and so I have to answer it whether or not you are reading.
I am a former A/Ger and I know many A/Gers who are divorced and remarried. Neither their AG churches nor any higher tribunal has passed on the divorces in any way. There is no other reasonable conclusion than that the AG permits divorce and remarriage. If you want to correct me, fine, but please don’t call me a liar.
False. Divorce does not exist in the Catholic Church. A civil divorce is only tolerated for the protection of the spouse or children and even then the parties are still married til death do them part.
This is what you are referring to:
[bibledrb]Mt 25:30[/bibledrb]
Jesus does not say that divorce is justified if one spouse commits adultery. He simply says “except for unchastity” which is not the same thing.
Here is a whole thread on that issue.
I asked a question. That’s all I did.