C
clem456
Guest
After looking around a little, I cannot find Catholic discourse about what a “right” is, and the topic is coming up a lot in or society.
What are rights based on? Generally I realize that a person has rights to all the “human” things. What are the sources of rights? Why and how are they limited?
Rights to bear a child? Rights to be married? It seems most talk of rights is in relation to the denial of something.
Anyone have a good source from the Catholic perspective?
(not interested in a debate)
What are rights based on? Generally I realize that a person has rights to all the “human” things. What are the sources of rights? Why and how are they limited?
Rights to bear a child? Rights to be married? It seems most talk of rights is in relation to the denial of something.
Anyone have a good source from the Catholic perspective?
(not interested in a debate)