O Ora_et_Labora_1 Guest Mar 4, 2011 #1 Does anyone know of a good source of information about the Lyonese Rite?
U uxordepp Guest Mar 4, 2011 #2 Ora_et_Labora said: Does anyone know of a good source of information about the Lyonese Rite? Click to expand... Where did you hear of this? I’ve done a bit of work in liturgy and haven’t ever heard of it. I’m curious too!
Ora_et_Labora said: Does anyone know of a good source of information about the Lyonese Rite? Click to expand... Where did you hear of this? I’ve done a bit of work in liturgy and haven’t ever heard of it. I’m curious too!
J JM3 Guest Mar 4, 2011 #3 Ora_et_Labora said: Does anyone know of a good source of information about the Lyonese Rite? Click to expand... newliturgicalmovement.org/2010/01/ceremonial-details-of-pontifical-mass.html
Ora_et_Labora said: Does anyone know of a good source of information about the Lyonese Rite? Click to expand... newliturgicalmovement.org/2010/01/ceremonial-details-of-pontifical-mass.html
O Ora_et_Labora_1 Guest Mar 4, 2011 #4 JM3 said: newliturgicalmovement.org/2010/01/ceremonial-details-of-pontifical-mass.html Click to expand... Many thanks. I also discovered this link: newliturgicalmovement.org/2008/02/rite-of-lyons.html
JM3 said: newliturgicalmovement.org/2010/01/ceremonial-details-of-pontifical-mass.html Click to expand... Many thanks. I also discovered this link: newliturgicalmovement.org/2008/02/rite-of-lyons.html