C
CatholicNinja
Guest
I have a friend, Mary, who’s a christian who identifies as most asexual (I know the church doesn’t really recognize asexuality, so let’s just call her a person who has a super low sex drive). She is really good friends with Anna, who also identifies as asexual. Mary has told me that they have talked about how they want to be “best friends forever” sort of thing… if it’s not sexual, and they’re not going to try to get married or anything, wouldn’t it be okay for them to be like roommates or something?
I know there’s also emotional chastity, not just sexual chastity… how do you determine whether they’re feeling romantic (yet still non-sexual) love for each other vs. like just friendship love? And does the difference really matter?
So confused
I know there’s also emotional chastity, not just sexual chastity… how do you determine whether they’re feeling romantic (yet still non-sexual) love for each other vs. like just friendship love? And does the difference really matter?
So confused