Rosary Collecting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeff_Senorc
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might try Creed Rosaries or eBay. The latter frequently has some “Buy It Now” rosaries that are quite nice.
 
www.rosaryworkshop.com

Is the BEST online rosary shop by far. They make GOOD stuff, you can get lost on their website. I HIGHLY recommend this site. I have bought their products. Some are spendy - but they are WORTH IT! 👍
 
40.png
WhatMeWorry:
Wow!..you are right, they are gorgeous!

Queen of Peace Rosaries has some nice ones. queenofpeace-rosaries.com/

And I’ve ordered a few from Rosary Works.
rosaryworks.com/
I have a Queen of Peace Rosary and I love it. This is the one I have:
queenofpeace-rosaries.com/item–Bone-and-Garnet-Rosary–Bonegarnet.html

Gearoidin
 
Timidity said:
rosaryshop.com/

I love the custom options and the “see it as you pick out the parts” display.

I love Rosary Shop. They apologize for every little thing with pop-ups on their website. LOL. They have excellent kits if you want to make a Rosary. You can design almost any combination of Rosary you can imagine.
 
40.png
stanmaxkolbe:
One my hobbies are making Rosary’s. If you like to make them try rosaryparts.com
I’m deadmeat! 😦

I just looked at this website. They have fabulous sterling crucifixes and centers. They’re reasonably priced, too.

I have a feeling I’m developing a serious Rosary collecting habit. I want to make my Rosaries as opposed to buying them ready-made.

Note to self: Okay…I can only have two centers and two crucifixes until after Lent. :cool:
 
Handmade by third order franciscans. They are mostly strung on leather. They use the money they make from selling rosaries to make mission rosaries for overseas missions.

rosaries.cc/
 
Hi

My wife runs a trinitylondon.com and makes rosary bracelets and pocket rosaries. Her most popular are the gemstone with Sterling or Bali Silver. She uses some of the proceeds to raise money for the Susan Komen foundation for the fight against breast cancer and the Knights of Columbus.

Thanks for visiting.
 
I haven’t ordered from either site, but wow, those prices at Rosary Mart are awesome! Thanks for the links! 😉
 
Thanks guys - I used to make bead jewellery as a hobby but haven’t for a while. I had a whole bunch of pearl beads left over and some amber beads that I’ve been wondering what to do with.

Since I’ve recently become interested in the ‘Jesus prayer’, I was inspired by looking at those long chotkis (100-bead strings) on one of the websites. The chotki is now made - I just HAD to go one better and it’s a 150-bead string :whacky:

I probably still have enough beads left over to do a rosary as well - just need to get the fixings for it.
 
40.png
LeahInancsi:
I’m deadmeat! 😦

I just looked at this website. They have fabulous sterling crucifixes and centers. They’re reasonably priced, too.

I have a feeling I’m developing a serious Rosary collecting habit. I want to make my Rosaries as opposed to buying them ready-made.

Note to self: Okay…I can only have two centers and two crucifixes until after Lent. :cool:
I find the difficulty in chosing which ones (center & crucifix) to buy, and then LIMIT myself! I make my own too…I made one for me, 3 for friends, and 2 for my daughter. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top