Rosary novenas and books

  • Thread starter Thread starter esmac
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

esmac

Guest
Hello! I have two questions:

What is longest rosary novena you have ever prayed?

Do you use a book to pray the rosary and if so which one do you use?

Blessings,
ES
 
The only Rosary Novena I have prayed is the Mary Undoer of Knots Novena. It’s 9 days.
I try to pray the rosary daily, Novena or not.
It’s a beautiful devotion.
One well prayed rosary (for me) is better than 100 that are rushed and superficially prayed.
The quality and reverence in our prayers is more important. That’s what makes our prayers pleasing to God. God bless.
 
Does anyone use a rosary prayer book to pray the rosary? If so, which book do you use?
 
No, they are mostly all the same, and you learn the rosary soon enough. 'having said that…the Scriptural Rosary is a beautiful little book that is very unique.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top