B
Buellir
Guest
Am I in spiritual trouble with God if I do not go to Mass on a regular basis, but I pray the Rosary and other prayers at home often?
Possibly, possibly not.Am I in spiritual trouble with God if I do not go to Mass on a regular basis, but I pray the Rosary and other prayers at home often?
You are obliged to attend Mass every Sunday; if you are skipping that, then yes, you are in trouble because missing Mass on Sunday without GOOD reason is a mortal sin. If you are skipping daily Mass then that is ok.Am I in spiritual trouble with God if I do not go to Mass on a regular basis, but I pray the Rosary and other prayers at home often?
Remember that we are saved not as individuals, but as a community–and so the community is an important part of our faith. We need the Mass, because:Am I in spiritual trouble with God if I do not go to Mass on a regular basis, but I pray the Rosary and other prayers at home often?
Assuming you have the ability to go to massAm I in spiritual trouble with God if I do not go to Mass on a regular basis, but I pray the Rosary and other prayers at home often?