Royals leading! Are you watching?

  • Thread starter Thread starter svid2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

svid2

Guest
Pax Christi!

Royals lead As 3-2 in the fourth! I’m a Twins/Yankees/Cards fan, but I’m on KC’s bandwagon.

Are you watching?

God bless!
 
Off to the ALC. What a game! I guess the fans got their monies worth. It’s 5min to 12 but I have to hear some of the post game talk.

Linus2nd
 
Pax Christi!

Yup! What a night!!

SO HAPPY for K.C.!!

God bless!
 
Anybody but the yanks! Enough about jeter. He’s yesterday’s news. Royals haven’t been this much fun since they had guys named splittorff and hrabosky and I’m old enough to remember them.
 
Pax Christi!

Yup, I remember the Mad Hungarian!

P.S. The Yanks haven’t disappeared…

Check out the group, Baseball fans. All are welcome - even (ew!) Dodgers fans!

God bless!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top