C
CrimsonCatholic
Guest
Hi all!
I was told the RSV 2 CE had a error on the Old Testament Date of revision.
On the page before the list of O.T. Books, it shows when it was translated from greek etc…
“Compared with the most ancient authorities and revised in A.D. 1946”
From what I found and was told it was in 1952, not 1946. The N.T. was 1946, but not the old O.T.
Does anyone have any information or correction on this. I have been looking, but can only find the information on wiki.
I was told the RSV 2 CE had a error on the Old Testament Date of revision.
On the page before the list of O.T. Books, it shows when it was translated from greek etc…
“Compared with the most ancient authorities and revised in A.D. 1946”
From what I found and was told it was in 1952, not 1946. The N.T. was 1946, but not the old O.T.
Does anyone have any information or correction on this. I have been looking, but can only find the information on wiki.