RSV-2CE Audio

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abeyta85
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abeyta85

Guest
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew where to download or order the Audio edition of the RSV-2CE? I sometimes like to read along to the audio. I have one for my NAB, but looking to find one for the RSV-2CE. I checked on iTunes, no dice. Checked around the net but didn’t see anything.

Thanks in advance!

God Bless!!
 
I’m pretty sure that something like that would have to be offered by Ignatius Press the publisher of the RSV 2CE I have not seen anything like that from them but the best chance to find out is to check their website or even better call them directly.
 
I’m pretty sure that something like that would have to be offered by Ignatius Press the publisher of the RSV 2CE I have not seen anything like that from them but the best chance to find out is to check their website or even better call them directly.
I sure did check them, that was my first stop and still nothing. They did have audio, but it wasn’t to the rsv 2ce. I think they had it for the first edition NT only. 🤷

Ill try to give them a call later today, unless anyone else is able to locate a copy. I really appreciate it! 👍👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top