Rush Limbaugh Warns The Left Has Begun To Play Kook Card "Agressively" and Radio Station Disclaimer

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gam197

“Can I have the attention of the mainstream media? This is a pull quote. You’re gonna love this quote from me. Mainstream media, stop what you’re doing. Here comes the pull quote. Ready? Three, two one: ‘As a conservative, it’s getting harder and harder to not look like a kook.’ Just kidding!” he’d said.

Yet here’s how the Daily Mail reported the pull quote: “‘As a conservative, it’s getting harder and harder to not look like a kook,’ said Limbaugh, speaking on his radio show.”

The “just kidding” part just miraculously disappeared.

The report’s headline was just as deceptive:
“ *
Kookiness, as far as the left making allegations, has been normalized now, which is — sadly — my only point* .”
As I have said many times, I live in the Northeast region of this country.

I have notice that my radio stations put a disclaimer on their networks saying that information coming was from President Trump may be false and not accurate.

Here is the news article posted today on Dail Mail that Rush Limbaugh is attacking for taking what he said out of context.

. . . .

Last edited:
Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, the most listened to man on the radio, has called on Donald Trump’s legal team to get their act together and show their evidence before it’s too late.
From the article. I totally agree with this. The way they have presented themselves so far is not professional and makes them and Trump (as their client) look bad.

48.png
gam197:
.I never said what you posted I said.
From the article. I totally agree with this. The way they have presented themselves so far is not professional and makes them and Trump (as their client) look bad.
This is what Rush said
Acclaimed conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh warned Friday that the left has begun using the “kook card” like the “race card” to impugn the credibility of President Donald Trump’s 2020 election fraud and impropriety allegations.
The trick, he explained, is to just discredit every piece of evidence, be it witness testimony or surveillance footage, by saying it’s from “Kookville.”

Last edited:
Rush Limbaugh warned that the left is trying to discredit allegations of voter fraud and impropriety by using the “kook card.”
any why not? just about everyone that has marched out with their conspiracies has been kooky to say the least. Actually I think it’s rather charitable, considering the yarns these people are weaving.

I copied from the article. The part that is showing on the clip. And I said it was from the article. It was the first sentence in the mail online article. I did not say you said it.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Here the thing, though.

Once upon a time, people and groups really worried how they’d be portrayed by the MSM.

But there’s a growing grassroots “I don’t care” attitude and nose-thumbing towards what the liberal media thinks.

There are voices and groups who see smearing by the MSM as a badge of honor. And they’re getting more visible and vocal.

The press spent four years name calling and abusing half of the country, but here’s the thing—they went too far.

Here’s the thing—if you want to be an effective control-freak, you need to convince your partner that “things will totally get better if…” and then the other person will turn them self inside out to find the magic key to make the mistreatment stop.

But the press made it clear that the name calling will never stop, no matter what.

Sorry. I used the quote thingy that is part of this app to cut from the article. Since the quote thingy automatically filled in your name because the quote came from your post, I did not think to correct how it worked.

Note I am using the highly technical term of “thingy” instead of “function” because as a computer professional I like to confuse any and every one I am trying to communicate with. And yes, the last sentence is meant to be making fun of me, not you or any other reader of this post.

Imagine being richer than Croesus and dying and spending your last days yelling into a microphone.

Okay, I’m really confused—isn’t this thread about calling people a kook that you don’t agree with?

But there’s a growing grassroots “I don’t care” attitude and nose-thumbing towards what the liberal media thinks.

There are voices and groups who see smearing by the MSM as a badge of honor. And they’re getting more visible and vocal.

The press spent four years name calling and abusing half of the country, but here’s the thing—they went too far.
That is an interesting point, though I am wondering how much of the mud-slinging from the left media, the petty and outlandish stuff, reflected back as all media, that is this MSM/fakenews boogeyman. I think only the perspective of history will untangle how the media, the total media, has become such an odd chimera.

It has concerned me since the last election how criticism turned into hate, then hate into a liberal form of kookiness, like fixation on hand size, hair, and gait. Not to worry though. I do not doubt Biden will have his turn on the grill, as a Democrat who turned, as the more progressive realize he is not one of them.

It has concerned me since the last election how criticism turned into hate, then hate into a liberal form of kookiness, like fixation on hand size, hair, and gait. Not to worry though. I do not doubt Biden will have his turn on the grill, as a Democrat who turned, as the more progressive realize he is not one of them.
The sad part is that we will never know to what extent on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back