"Sacredness of Conscience"? - Could someone explain?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lost_Wanderer
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refer to Mt 18:15-18…Where the two (or more) cannot agree then they should “tell it to The Church” and “Listen to The Church”.
To see just such an instance demonstrated, read Acts 15.

Peace
James
You know your scripture.
 
both the prostitutes did claim the living child to be theirs but it is impossible for a child to be born to 2 women! both claimed to be guided by the HOLY SPIRIT, i.e. they were TRUTHFUL…how did you find out in whom the HOLY SPIRIT dwelt, although both claimed the Spirit? OR DID YOU!!! still searching or finding, i guess?..pl. refer Scripture!
I’m sorry but I’m not sure what you are saying in your reply. Could you please explain some more so that I will understand your thoughts. Thanks.
 
You know your scripture.
😃

I don’t know about that…But familiarity with this is something that has developed over a long course of conversing with protestants who either deny, or severely limit the idea of a visible, authoritative Church. 👍

Peace
James
 
in the last days God will pour out his HOLY SPIRIT on all peoples, notwithstanding that they belong to the despised lower hierarchy, and they will know his TRUTH…no one should call any other mere mortal, father, for God is our Father…FATHER!

I WOULD INVITE ALL OF THE LAITY TO STUDY THE WORD OF GOD WHICH ALONE IS INFALLIBLE!
Inerrent, not infallible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top