N
nana3
Guest
Tuscany, thanks for your continued prayers. I think they are making my niece strong. Today she was suppose to go to counseling, but she refused. Here mom goes directly from work and so my other sister takes my nephew and my niece. My niece didn’t know she had to go to counseling today and was only told of it today. She told by her mother at 10 am and was told to get ready over the phone to go from 11 a.m. until their family counserling at 6 p.m. I don’t know what the counselors does with the kids from 11 a.m. until my sister gets there at 6 p.m. but I think that is too long. I wonder if she is part of the problem in why my nephew is not getting better for that is too long for him to be with her. He is apparently in group therapy with her all that time and other kids. My niece just told her mom that she was not going and then her mom hung up on her. Her mom called back after 15 minutes, probably after talking to the counselor because she is so clinically depressed that she can’t make these decisions on her own, and told my niece that when she got home her cell phone will be taken away and her compuler and she won’t be able to babysit anymore or watch TV. These were all ideas of the counselor. My niece is over it all and told her mom she is open to counseling but refuses to be treated as a baby or yelled at by a counselor and wanted another. Her mom said no. I don’t know what will happen next week, but I am sure they will most likely set up the appt. on a Thursday for my sister gets off of work early on those days and she can get her daughter herself and force her into the car. My niece told my other sister that she is tired of her mom hurting her and frankly doesn’t care what her mom wants. She said she tried to hug and kiss her mom and her mom was cold and unresponsive. This is what my niece was so afraid of when she talked to me what happened in counseling and if her mom found out because she was so fearful. I asked why was she so afraid of her mom and she said she wasn’t it was the cold treatment and silent treatment her mom would give her that she could not take. So she needs prayers. I talked to her today and she sounded okay with her decision and I am sure her mom will think it was my idea, but it wasn’t. It doesn’t matter. The Lord is working again in my sister with financial problems, but she is not getting the whole picture. Please pray for her. She may leave the Catholic Church.
