saint?

  • Thread starter Thread starter billcu1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billcu1

Guest
I will say who I believe is a Saint in that he is in heaven right now I really believe. Is Fr. Benedict Groschel. I believe he was serious and a good man of faith. I don’t know if anyone has been looking to cannonize him. I don’t know what all he did for the community.

Bill
 
I liked him very much, too. Most likely he is already enjoying his heavenly reward for a life well lived…but I remember he said that people shouldn’t rush to canonize someone and assume they are in heaven, and he hoped people would pray for him. So I do! I figure if he doesn’t need the prayers, there’s always someone else they can be shared with.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top